707: Four Car Steam Freight Set
This popular five-car freight set from 1956 is lead by the durable and dependable 2018 Prairie steam locomotive. Set 707 is the second of six Lionel sets produced between 1956 and 1959 having the 2018 steam locomotive at the helm.
Set 707 was also sold as set 1555WS, each containing the exact same components. Lionel distributed their four-digit numbered sets to the large, country-wide wholesalers. The local Mom & Pop stores received the three-digit equivalent sets.
Standard components of this set include:
- 2018 Prairie Steamer & 6026W Whistling Tender
- 3361 Log Dump Car
- 6462-125 New York Central Red Gondola
- 6464-400 Baltimore & Ohio Box Car
- 6257-50 Lionel Lines Caboose
- Plus: 1053 transformer, 027 track, 6019 uncoupling track, lubricant, billboards and instruction booklets.
Click on their logo to view high quality postwar Lionel trains for sale