- Complete Sets
- 2183WS Four Car Steam Freight Set
2183WS Four Car Steam Freight Set
The 2183WS steam freight set is one of only two postwar sets to include the 726RR steam locomotive. With the elimination of magne-traction on steam locomotives for 1952, Lionel re-introduced the Berkshire number from the 1940's -- when magne-traction was not part of the locomotive.
Standard components of this set include:
- 726RR Steam locomotive
- 2046W Whistling Tender
- 3464 Operating box car in either the New York Central or Santa Fe roadname
- 6462 New York Central gondola with six wooden barrels
- 6465 Sunoco tank car
- 6457 Lionel Lines caboose
- Plus: 0 gauge track, UCS track, smoke pellets, lubricant, billboards and instruction booklets.
Click on their logo to view high quality postwar Lionel trains for sale