1587S Five Car Steam Freight Set
Here is the rare, highly sought-after Girl's Train Set from 1957. The components of this outfit are unique to only this train and were never included in any other set. As most collectors know, the Girl's Set was a sales flop in 1957. However, since then, this outfit has become one of the most prized postwar sets to have in your collection.
Standard components of this set include:
- 2037-500 Prairie steam locomotive
- 1130T Non-whistling tender
- 6462-500 New York Central gondola
- 6436-500 Lehigh Valley hopper
- 6464-510 NewYork Central box car
- 6464-515 MKT box car
- 6427-500 Pennsylvania caboose
- 1043-500 50-Watt transformer
- Plus: 027 gauge track, 6029 remote control track, billboards and instruction booklet.
Click on their logo to view high quality postwar Lionel trains for sale