2511W Pennsylvania Five Car Diesel Freight Set
For 1958, Lionel introduced a new roadname onto the EP-5 diesel: Pennsylvania. This outfit, as well as passenger set 2518W from 1958, were the only two outfits to include the new 2532 EP-5 diesel. Additionally, this outfit is the only Super O set to include the 3424 Wabash brakeman freight car, which required a special (and costly), Super O track just for this freight car.
Standard components of this set include:
- 2352 Pennsylvania EP-5 Electric Diesel
- 3361 Log Dump Car
- 3424 Wabash Operating Brakeman Car
- 3562-75 AT & SF Operating Barrel Car
- 6560 Bucyrus Erie Crane Car
- 6119-100 D. L. & W. Work Caboose
- Plus: Super O track, lubricant, billboards and instruction booklets.
Click on their logo to view high quality postwar Lionel trains for sale