- Complete Sets
- 1626W Santa Fe Diesel Freight / Passenger Set
1626W Santa Fe Diesel Freight / Passenger Set
This outfit was Lionel's premium 027 gauge set from 1959. It's colorful locomotive, box car and passenger cars continue to make this a sought-after and desirable outfit from the late 1950's.
It's interesting to note Lionel chose to use the Santa Fe freight colors (blue and yellow) on a diesel heading up a passenger set.
Standard components of this set include:
- 208 Santa Fe Alco AA Diesels
- 3428 US Mail operating box car
- 2412 Two Santa Fe vista dome passenger cars
- 2416 Santa Fe observation car
- 1053 60 Watt transformer
- Plus: 027 gauge track, 6029 uncoupling track, lubricant, billboards and instruction booklets.
Click on their logo to view high quality postwar Lionel trains for sale